Software Developer iOS · M/F/X
As a Software Developer for iOS, you will develop apps — for a wide variety of well-known brands—that run the range from large scale e-commerce front-ends to slick data-driven visualizations. You’ll take lead-from-the-trenches approach to projects, doing pull request reviews, and setting up front-end tooling and CI. All while coding some of the most complex stories yourself, and serving as a constant advocate for code quality and user experience.
We work in an Agile SCRUM team, and use Extreme Programming methodology. We do regular planing and effort estimation, code reviews, and provide feedbacks. We use GitLab to manage our working process and source code. We use automatic testing, including unit tests or automatic UI tests.
- Employment: Full-time
- Location: Remote
Your Skills & Experience
- University degree in computer science or equivalent
- Proven experience in developing native iOS applications
- Very good knowledge of Swift programming language
- Very good knowledge of SwiftUI and Combine Frameworks
- Preference will be given to candidates with the following competence:
- Familiarity with Sketch or Figma
- Work well in a collaborate approach with colleagues from Experience & UI Design
- Fluent in English and optionally German
Please send your application and resume to: email@example.com